Well-Woman Yoga Therapy
One-to-one consultations offer restorative yoga to address matters of general health, or problems specific to the female reproductive space.
Using movement, relaxation techniques and self-care practices, physical ailments can be healed by improving circulation and energy flow. Awareness practices build closer connection to the body, inviting in greater presence, balance and vitality.
You may benefit from a 1-to-1 yoga session if....
- You need help connecting with and honouring your body in a loving and nurturing way
- You struggle to love who you are and often caught up in self-criticism and self-judgement
- You'd like help shifting from the fast-paced, action-oriented way of modern life to the slow, nurturing energies of the feminine
- You want to develop a closer connection with your womb space – the source of creativity and sexuality and a great source of inner wisdom
- You want to live with more and vitality
- You would like some practices to support fertility
- You need help with pelvic organ support/symptoms of prolapse
- You experience dis-ease, including fibroids, polycystic ovaries, endometriosis, prolapse, general pain or discomfort, vaginal dryness, low libido.
- You suffer symptoms related to your menstrual cycle, including PMS, painful periods, amenorria.
- You are having difficulty transitioning through menopause and would like some assistance in management.
- You would like to use cyclical wisdom of the earth's cycles and your own inner rhythms to bring sustenance, increased presence & vitality.
- You want to learn to love and embrace your menstrual cycle, connecting to its wisdom to enhance your presence, sustenance and vitality.
- You want guidance on home yoga practice.
- You want to try it but are afraid of joining a class
- You simply want to improve your well-being.
See my website for more info at www.thelivingearth.co.uk
Small group sessions can also be arranged.
If you would like to book an appointment please either:
email firstname.lastname@example.org or
telephone 07976 665220